Friday, August 24, 2012

Hey Girl

I don't know if you guys have seen all the Hey Girl pins with Ryan Gosling pictures on pinterest, but they are hilarious. As funny as they are I realized the other day that they pretty much all make fun of me and things that I do or say to Marshall daily. I guess I am a Hey Girl. When I first told Marshall that all the pins were describing and making fun of me he tried to deny it, but I finally got to admit that it was true. We both laughed about it for quite awhile. I guess that I just love pinterest, decorating, crafting and diying so much that I think everyone else does to... LOL





2 comments:

  1. I'm not on pinterest so this is my first time seeing these - they are hilarious! But it's ok if it's you, it's not bad thing to be =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should just search them cause there are tons of them, and they are pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete