Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Mom,
             You are seriously the best! You are one of my best friends, and I don't know what I would do without you. I don't know if I have ever met someone with so much love to give. You know how to make everyone feel loved, heard, understood, and taken care of. I just hope that someday I can be half as good of a mom as you have been to me. I love you to the moon and back Mom! Happy Mother's Day from your most favorite and beloved daughter!
Nancy
  Mother!
              Thank you for everything that you have done for me. I couldn't be where I am or who I am without you and your support. You have always been my number one fan ( I guess that's where I get my obsession for being Derrick Rose's biggest fan from, you taught me well). You have been such a great mom for both me and Miles, and its obvious to everyone around you. I love that your kids are such a big deal to you, and you are a big deal to us( I'll say it for Miles). You are such a down to earth, strong woman, and I hope you always remember that in whatever endeavor you pursue. I know I'm no big  time athlete but If I were you know I would thank you first when I won the MVP award, or say "Hi Mom!" to the camera after scoring a touchdown. But even in life we can still score metaphoric touchdowns and get awards and this is my chance to say " HI Mom and thank you, I love you so much!" Love you bigger than the temple!
Marshall


No comments:

Post a Comment