Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's all about the Antlers

Marshall has been wanting to do a project with antlers for awhile now, we just didn't have antlers. Are really good friend from Montana so kindly donated one of his family's several antlers to us. We are so thankful Matt and Megan, you guys are the best! So, Marshall got to work. I was going to try and make a tutorial but it just didn't quite happen. Here are the results though, I think it turned out pretty dang good. I was a little nervous about the tribal paint, but I let Marshall go for it and I am so glad that I did. It all just looks so good. He seriously did this whole thing himself. I really wish that I could say I had some influence but that would be a lie. Now we just need to figure out where exactly we are going to put it. We are open to suggestions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment