Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Little Pep Talk

I know that this video has been around for awhile, but I still just love it. Sometimes I feel like there is so much negativity in this world that it can be all I focus on because it is hard to find the good through all of it. This video and little boy make the positive and possibilities of life shine bright. I feel like everything he says she be a quote and everybody can use a little pep talk every now and then.



^^ His little suit makes this video ^^

Some of his best quotes-
"I want to be on the road to awesome!" -Kid President
"What will you create that will make the world awesome?" -Kid President
"What will be your Space Jam?" -Kid President
"We were made to be awesome" -Kids President
"Give the world a reason to dance!" -Kid President
"We can make everyday better for each other!" -Kid President

No comments:

Post a Comment