Monday, December 22, 2014

24 Week Update



How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I have a pair of maternity jeans waiting to be worn in my closet.
Stretch marks? Not yet! Mama Mio thank you thank you!
Best moment this week: Marshall's Graduation! So proud of him!
Miss anything? Being able to walk up stairs without losing my breath. 
Movement: Yes! All the time.
Food cravings: Smoothies. Jamba Juice specifically.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, just if I go to long without food.
Symptoms: Just really tired still.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time:
What ever mood I am in it is just to the extreme. I can be a little hard to read and deal with at times lol.
Looking forward to: Christmas! Just a few more days.

Marshall needed to show off his "bump" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment