Friday, December 14, 2012

A Simple Snow Globe Tutorial

I have been seeing these adorable handmade snow globes everywhere, and I just couldn't resist making them. I kind of made it up as went, but I think they turned out pretty well. Hope you guys enjoy!

What You Will Need
jar, good strong glue(I like E-6000), fake snow, christmas figurine(I chose the deer),
 decorative ribbon(optional)

The adorable deer I used

Then you are going to glue the figurine of your choice to the lid of the jar. If your figurine is short you can put it on something to raise it. I used some layers of styrofoam. 

Put a little bit of fake snow in the jar, and then screw the lid of the jar onto the jar.

I made one with a fake tree as well. I think they look really cute side by side. 

4 comments:

  1. I made these too! I did three different sized Christmas trees. Im not as creative as you to use an animal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet I am sure your three are absolutely adorable!

      Delete
  2. love these Nancy! they are so cute and I will be making them this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! You are so creative I am sure that yours will out shine mine:)

      Delete