Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Love My Job

When I was driving home work tonight I was just thinking through my day and about life in general when it hit me. I am so incredibly blessed and lucky to have the job that I have and work for the company I do. I get to work one on one with some of the best kids I have ever met. I leave work some days with a stomach ache from laughing so hard, a sore face from smiling so much throughout the day, exhausted because we had one awesome dance party, or feeling so proud because I see the improvements that one of those kids have made. There may be some hard days in between those amazing days, but those amazing days out way the hard days anytime. I just love my job, and there aren't very many things that beat that feeling.

One of the kids made this for me. Gosh I am lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment