Monday, January 26, 2015

29 Week Update



The exciting news of the week is that I think we have come up with this little guys name. Drumroll Please.......We are going to name him Kade Linford Morrison. I think it is going to stick (hopefully LOL)!

How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but there are some jeans that I can't button anymore. Any day now though. 
Stretch marks? Still not yet! Mama Mio thank you thank you!
Best moment this week: I had a little bit of a rough week and when I woke to get ready for work on Thursday Marshall had wrote "I love you" on several post it notes and put them all over the apartment. It was just what I needed.


Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach. 
Movement: Yes! All the time, and it is beginning to be a little bit more painful. 
Food cravings: Bananas and fizzy drinks.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, just if I go to long without food or eat to much at one time.
Symptoms: Tired, charlie horses, and sharp cramps. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
The last few weeks have been a little tough. I have been stressed about a few things with work, and having a hard time just adjusting to my pregnant changing body. The second half of this week was much better than the first though. 
Looking forward to: Getting my fabric I picked out for the nursery, and then I have some sewing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment