Monday, March 2, 2015

34 Week Update



How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 15 lbs 
Maternity clothes? I have one pairs of maternity jeans that I wear, and I just went a size up in my leggings. 
Stretch marks? Still not yet! Let's see if I can make the next 6 weeks without them. Fingers crossed. 
Best moment this week: Putting up some cute decorations in the nursery. 


Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach, and being able to take deep breaths. 
Movement: Yes! All the time. It is getting more and more painful
Food cravings: Yogurt and Cherry Limeades from Sonic. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, just if I go to long without food or eat to much at one time.
Symptoms: Tired, charlie horses, back pain and sharp cramps. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
I have been pretty happy the last little bit. I have occasional days where I am just irritable, but I try really hard to not be to sensitive. 
Looking forward to: Getting my fabric I picked out for the nursery, and then I have some sewing to do.  I can't wait to sew the bumpers and chair covers. We also ordered his outfit to take him home in, and we both LOVE it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment