Monday, April 6, 2015

39 Week Update


How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain: 24 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Just pants and sizing up in shirts. 
Stretch marks? Still not yet! Mama Mio thank you thank you!
Best moment this week: I should be able to think of one, but I am just so ready to be done LOL
Miss anything? Being able to take deep breaths. 
Movement: Yes! All the time, and its quite painful. 
Food cravings: Fruit, fruit, fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, just if I go to long without food or eat to much at one time.
Symptoms: Just still really tired. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
I am just really tired. I feel like I have no energy, but I'm in the home stretch so I can make it. 
Looking forward to: My doctors appointment. Let's find out when this baby can come out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment