Monday, December 29, 2014

25 Week Update

I think the fact that a tiny baby that Marshall and I created(so weird) and will be responsible for is going to be here in three and half short months is starting to settle in a little more for me. When I tell people that I am pregnant or have a conversation about being pregnant with someone  after the conversation I'm usually like "oh yeah this is crazy" to myself. But it is starting to become a little more real. Yes it is terrifying, but way more exciting to us than terrifying. Our lives will never be the same and we both think that is a good thing. 

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 7 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I still have that pair of maternity pants in my closet that I know will be calling my name any day now. 
Stretch marks? Still not yet! Mama Mio thank you thank you!
Best moment this week: Christmas of course! Marshall and I spent Christmas just the two of us this year. We spent all day laying around watching Christmas movie and eating yummy food. We missed being with our families, but made the most out of it. 
Miss anything? Being able to eat big meals. I just snack all day. If I eat very much at a time I just feel sick. 
Movement: Yes! All the time, and it is beginning to be a little bit more painful. 
Food cravings: Smoothies, smoothie, smoothies. Jamba Juice specifically. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, just if I go to long without food or eat to much at one time.
Symptoms: Just still really tired. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
I have been a lot happier this last week. I don't know if it was the long weekend, Christmas, or that we are starting to get more settled into our apartment. But to say the least it has the been least emotional roller coaster like week in awhile. 
Looking forward to: New Years Eve and we are going to Utah this next weekend for Marshall's Grandma's birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment