Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Resolutions

       So I know that these are a little late, but I just have been really struggling with deciding what resolutions I wanted to set this year. I feel like New Years resolutions have become such a joke sometimes and I didn't want that. I wanted to really think them through and act them out. These aren't going to be resolutions that are gone by the end of January. They are sticking around all year and hopefully longer than that. So bring it on 2012(please don't be to mean)! I'm ready for ya!

Resolutions 2012
Be Happy- find something daily in my life to be truly happy about
Be Healthy- take time to exercise, take care of myself(and Marshall) and cook healthy meals
Be Creative- take time to do all those projects I have been wanting to do

No comments:

Post a Comment